97% of Consumers use internet when researching Local Services
97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business. How do you connect with these consumers? With local search engine optimization (SEO) from one of the best local SEO companies in the nation.
Whether it’s technical issues, new content, optimized assets, local listings, or influencer outreach, we deliver award-winning tactics that help your brand be found.
The phone book is out and online search engines are in—which means you need local SEO to get found by local consumers looking online for your services. Local SEO helps you get found and grow your business in four primary ways:
- Local SEO increases your website’s rankings in the search results and in the local pack
- Local SEO receives the highest conversion levels of all local advertising channels
- Local SEO helps mobile users easily find your business, whether that’s in the search engines, through directories, or through social media channels
- Local SEO ensures your business is found on Google maps and through other navigational apps
The reason all businesses need local SEO is because search engines, like Google, have realized that many users are looking for specific services and products near them. In fact, more than half of total Google search queries have local intent. So how does that impact your business? It means that potential customers are searching for your services within your service area and could find you if you boost your local SEO! With better local rankings, you’ll see more visits to your website and more leads for your company.
What is local SEO? Local SEO is the process of making your company visible for geographically-related searches. Local SEO helps your company increase its online visibility, outrank its local competitors, increase organic traffic to your website, and earn your business more qualified leads.
A successful local SEO campaign is critical for any small business looking to drive leads and sales from neighboring customers. Think of local SEO like today’s phone book! While the calls you receive from newspaper ads and the yellow pages are dwindling (or non-existent), local SEO helps you generate more calls and online contact forms from your website.
There are a few distinct benefits of hiring an SEO company for local SEO services:
- Local SEO increases online visibility for local consumers – 97 percent of people go online to find local services, and 95 percent of them won’t go past the first page of the search results. Local SEO works to increase your page rankings, therefore increasing your online visibility.
- Local SEO increases web traffic, leads, and sales from local visitors – If you’re a local company, getting web visits and leads from users in a different city, state, or country won’t do anything to build your business. With local SEO, you increase traffic from consumers in your specific service areas, which means you’ll get a higher visit-to-sale rate.
- Local SEO provides more targeted geographic campaigns – Modern consumers expect hyper-personalized online experiences. With local SEO, you can target campaigns to extremely small, localized groups of people.
- Local SEO makes you stand out from your competitors – Fewer than 50 percent of businesses currently use local SEO services. What that means for you is a big opportunity to get ahead and stand out in directories, maps, local searches, and social media.
How can you tell if you should hire a local SEO company? If your business matches any of the below conditions, you need local SEO.
- You have a local company
- You have a company with specific service areas
- You are a franchisee or franchise owner
- You want more traffic, leads, and sales within specific designated market areas (DMAs)
- You want to shore up your listings across online directories
- You want your company to show up on maps and navigation apps or in Google’s local pack
- Your company has offices or provides services in more than one city or DMA, but does not offer products or services nation-wide
Your company is unique from every other company out there, which is why we build customer pricing and packages based on your individual needs. We avoid giving pricing until we understand your specific needs because it varies so much—some local businesses only have a $1,000 budget and only need basic local SEO services, while others have a $10,000 budget and need the works. If a local SEO marketing company presents you with one-size-fits-all packages, it’s a bad sign that you won’t get much customization or individualization out of your partnership.
However, we do have set services that are included with every single local SEO package:
At BBS Africa, we include many services to help your business’s local search engine optimization campaign. These include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL SEO COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally-targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding micro data to your website (Schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local SEO
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR LOCAL SEO CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top-three local competitors
- And more
LOCAL SEO ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our local SEO services are impacting your business overall
If you’re like most business owners, you wear many hats. Between running the company, dealing with day-to-day issues, and still trying to make time for your family, there’s just not much free time left at the end of the day. However, as search engines update their local search ranking factors, it’s important you educate yourself so that you don’t fall behind the competition. We can help!
bbsafrica.com is an award-winning online marketing company with great results for getting our clients more rankings, traffic, leads, and sales from the web. We aim to make every client a raving fan of our work, and we want you to be next. Read some of our client testimonials to see what our current clients think of us!
Our SEO campaign managers will use their expert knowledge, industry insight and range of tools to understand your company from a local business perspective, analyze the competitive landscape, capture accurate baseline information about the performance of your current marketing strategies, evaluate your website and local online presence, and formulate a strategy to increase your traffic and leads.
If you’re looking for a “local SEO company near me,” you’ve come to the right place. Your customers are searching for your business—let Bbsafrica.com help them find you.
Call us at +2347031081429 or contact us online to learn more about our local SEO services!